Sunday, November 2, 2008

Everyone is in a buzz how to save $. How to make the most out of what you have.
I, too, am looking for ways to make the most of what we have and waste less. Waste is a big problem for us and I know that we need to get it together!
I have been looking for a way to chart what we have for food. Taking a look in our pantry, or kitchen cabinets for us. What and how much do we have of each item. Easy enough, to know what we have, but how do I keep up with this? I was hoping to find a chart on the Internet, all set to hang up- hahaha, well, I did find some charts, but either, I can't figure out how to work the chart or they are just plan ugly!
My point is for help. If you know of a great web site that has printables for the kitchen organization, please share! (must be free, and I would like it to be- well, let's say attractive to the eye!)

1 comment:

mlJudin said...

Check out tupperware, they have organization ideas