Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The election day fog has either lifted or I my thoughts have just been distracted. I must say, it's strange how so many people don't discuss the results. People I haven't talked to since before election day, we just pretend like it never happened. It doesn't even come up in conversation! I know both people want to talk about it, but either the shock is still sinking in, or we just avoid Truth all together. Plus, I think that a lot of Christians are confused about how they are allowed to feel, so to avoid "sinful comments", they just talk about something different.
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore! My life has value! I have dreams! My children have a future! We are going to live as to God and if the government and their illegal laws have a problem with that, well, My God is bigger- and His Law is perfect. I answer to God and will not change my ways to please man. If man has a problem with that, they will have to take it to My God!

No comments: