Friday, December 19, 2008

my answer back: I am so glad that you took the time to read Mr. Baldwin's article. I wonder if you have went to his web site? Mr. Baldwin has been writing on the subject on our Country and the Bible for some time. I was reading some of his stuff before I even knew he was running for president, really before I even knew there was a Constitution Party. I must say that when reading his article I did not see it as "dragging another party down." I did, however feel his frustration with fellow Christians, along with his dismay for the path that the Republican Party has taken. I, too, feel like the position of President of the United States of America, is a most respected position. (although, I must also say I would like to see more respectful men filling this position!) But, with that said, I must also say, that I strongly believe that the people in ELECTED POSITIONS ARE going against the Bible. I also believe that God will judge these acts along with the Christians that allow such acts to happen. I feel like that is what we may be getting ready to feel. God's judgment for our weakness to stand together against what is wrong, for what is right and of God. In truth, I have no respect for the acts of our present President. He has not earned Christian respect. While I do not wish him harm, and I do pray for his soul, I do not think of him highly. I do not have tv, so I did not see the news report, if you look hard enough you might be able to find a u-tube on the web. While you are looking, You might be interested to know that Mr. Bush has been quoted saying that the Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper. You must also remember that not EVERYTHING is found on video, and if they don't want us to hear it bad enough, they can keep it from being on the web. Maybe, I should keep a glimps of hope that these quotes are made-up, (which would get the people who are saying it in serious trouble, for slander). But I have more faith that it is true, than not.
Souls are so very important to win for God. That can not be argued. I think, also, that those who are saved should be in constant watch of how they act and check if they are in God's way, or falling the wider path of the world and sin. I think that so many souls are getting led to Salvation, and then left weak and in a baby state. Which really doesn't change the world for better, but slanders God's name. For when one can not tell the saved from the unsaved in conversation or by their acts,(or how they vote) God's army is weak.
This is such a delicate subject for most to talk about. I am thankful that you feel strongly enough to respond and to think on the subject. That alone is so much more than many are willing to do. The fact is, that Christians of this generation, are so weak. We have not felt real hardship and going without. Our generation has always has either the gov. to fall back on or other resources. Our parents, have not trained us to fend for our self or even question those in elected positions. They have been mislead by what the Bible says and what God intended for Christians to do. We are never told to give evil it's way and stand by on prayer. I feel like if Christians are in real prayer, they will be led to act according to God, which would lead us to refuse to follow the ways of satin. We are so blind, that we don't even know that we are being led deeper and deeper in slavery. We are so foolish that we would rather just have "peace" than to stand up against, what we are told is "God appointed leaders". God gave us our Constitution. That is what rules over us. (as your verse Heb. 13:7 refers to. and Romans 13-- Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (God ordained our Constitution. that is the Higher power for America. We do not answer to man, and most certainly not a man who partakes in evil doings. G.W. Bush is not a "higher power" that we are to answer to, nor the sheriff or governor. If it is unconstitutional we are not bound to that law. Romans 13:3, For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. I fear what laws our president has passed. I fear what a police person can do to me and my family without right. I fear that my emails could be read by someone other that the one I am sending to. I fear that the government, which fellow christians seem to want to convince me are of God, can do what ever they please to who ever they want to and without a trial. check the laws, they have changed quite a lot over the past few years. G.W. Bush is not "minister of God to thee for good. And my family owes no due to him or any of his other unconstitutional laws he has passed illegal.
I know, I sound maybe out of line. We have studied this over and over and I strongly feel and would like others to see -that they are being lead away from Faith in God, by making ways (excuses) for what is going on. It is really simple in the end. It is either evil, or good. For or against God. We just need to face up to what is happening and stop staying in the dark. What are we afraid of? We have God waiting for us on the other side. but, life is so more comfy, this way. Not to but up a struggle. I often wonder, what would our lives be like, it others had not fought for God's way in times before us? How different our lives would be now. Thankfully, many have sacrificed for us, for God. How then, shall we keep that alive.
The end, may very well be just around the corner for us, but then again, it may not. What will we do, if in our apathy, we find ourselves wanting for food, and the gov. has it ready with the condition that we comply, or heat in the cold, medicine for our sick. We must work hard, not just saving souls but fighting against the path our elected politicians are taking us. We answer to God, we are saved by His Grace. God gave so much and all we do, is turn our eyes to what is happening around us. Abortion, theft of our labor, pollution of our children's minds, our much taken for granted freedoms, including! speech and religion. How can one not say that they are going against God? It leaves my shocked.
I am just a wife and mother. We are multiplying for God. We are working to find His way, through what the world is shoving in our way. We are fighting against so many. Our family, who wants their pleasures over God, our Government, who wants our labors and our children's future........God did not free us from slavery so many generations ago, for us to allow it to happen again. but as we know from our Bible readings, that sometimes is what happens. We will pay for our weakness, and then who will Christians turn to????? God or Government? That is my strong belief on the matter. I do hope that I have been able to express myself in a way that is understandable and shows some knowledge on the issue.

thanks for responding, ,,,,,,Blessings of the Season to you and your family. Merry Christmas!

No comments: