Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. (my main comment lady is gone from her computer, and I figured nobody else was reading--if there is anyone reading, sorry for the lack of comments!)
So why nothing to comment on? Can't say that I have nothing to say, just a lack of knowing how to say what I want to say. I am full of mixed emotions these days. With Christmas coming, elections being over, (yes, I am still working on how to understand what has happened in America--shock can sometimes take awhile to get past!) and did I mention I have a bunch of monkey's in my house- climbing the walls and reorganizing all my stuff!

So aside from all that, I have been craving crafting! I have been working with my sewing machine a bit more lately, and LOVING it! My hubby got it for me a bit more than a year ago. I had a baby right after that and sort of had to shut the door for a while. Not anymore! I have been working on Christmas gifts to give the ones I love, this year. To make my gifts even more special, I have been using some fabric that my grandmother gave me. I know that she used her fabric to cloth her children and herself. I have much respect for my grandmother. She knows what if means to be a women of God. I love her so much and her fabric is a piece of her. I am so pleased to be able to make gifts for my family from her scraps. Thank You, Mrs. H.D.P. xo

No comments: