Monday, September 20, 2010

Shameful!!!!!

wow! it's been too long and so much has happened! To the few "followers" i had, (and I'm sure have lost!) i must say sorry-i blame it on facebook! and the fact that I haven't had much to say (or at least not what I felt like was worth putting on a blog) I've been doing a lot of blog stalking again these days and i think I'm ready to get back on the blogging wagon!
(((please note- i usually type with one hand due to the fact that i'm usually holding a baby with the other hand-so please forgive the lack of making my "i" and some other letters caps- i try, but one handed typing can get tricky sometimes and the caps/shift button gets over looked--thanks for understanding! And if you don't, try doing your whole days typing with one hand and you will soon get it~

No comments: