Monday, September 20, 2010

The Cozy Nest

When the weather starts to cool off, I feel the urge to fluff my nest! I think we should call this "Nesting Season" and in my home, I think that is just what we will do! So, I'm brainstorming ways make my nest cozy. First I have to get some unwanted guest to move out! SPIDERS!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against em, I just don't care to have spiders running around in my house. Any tips, that don't require calling the sprayer man to come visit, would be wonderful! Remember, i have animals and children-nothing toxic!

1 comment:

ExpressoSelf said...

My oldest won't let me squish anything, so now I'm a pro at capturing with a cup, sliding the paper underneath and rushing out the door! A little time consuming, but well, it makes me feel good knowing that my oldest is all about life.

Momma reads... thanks for stopping by Caffeine Convoy!