Sunday, September 13, 2009

Following Ones Heart?

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9 (this is something I need to remind myself of over and over!) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7



Just now I am showed a Blessing in following the LORD. Homeschooling is challenging and my "heart" could lead me away from it. (you know things like---the children need more or better-that would be ME and not the Lord talking) so the Blessing GOD showed me was listening to my just turned 2 year old counting! i know he doesn't "get it" but he is learning without being away from "the home".
I am reminded of this verse when thinking of family size also! That's another big one for me. I would love to hear ways that this verse helps guide you, also.

No comments: