Sunday, February 8, 2009











Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I have to admit that I love Valentine's Day! It's a combination on the colors, hearts, and chocolate!;-) Now, I don't get all crazy about decorating, and I don't hold a big party, but I do like to make a few treats for the family and it is a wonderful time to find new crafting ideas.




*I think it is the feminine touch- and how can one deny lace and ribbons!




I loved making valentine's boxes when I was a child. (I saved one for many years, finally I had to get rid of it---sort of wish I still had it around)




so I thought I would add some pics from Martha Stewart's web site. (again, I must say that I am not promoting her, but she does have some great ideas and crafts)




I would really enjoy seeing others crafts/recipes, and feel free to share any links of crafty web sites that you know of! **

No comments: